Serving Arizona since 1949
The Economic and Business Research Center has been providing the citizens of Arizona with high quality economic forecasts and applied economic research since 1949.
Sponsorship of Projects, Events, or Publications
- The Forecasting Project
- Seminars on business issues
- Workshops on how to use data from state and federal sources
- EBR's award-winning website
- border and regional development
- economic impact
- environmental/sustainable economics
- industry studies
- public finance and taxation
- program evaluation
- regional economic and revenue forecasting
- renewable energy
- Browse recent research studies
- Endow a research fellowship or chair
- Endow an ongoing targeted research program
- Unrestricted gifts allow EBR to engage in research typically not funded through the existing state budget or other means
Contact Dr. George Hammond, for additional information.
For additional information, please contact us.
Photo of sunset and golden mountain panorama courtesy of Shutterstock.