EBRC's new Current Indicators allows you to browse, download, and share the most recent updates for key economic indicators of Arizona's economy. Navigate by topic using the list below or "Browse by Topic" in the left-hand sidebar. You can also browse indicators by geography (see left-hand sidebar). This application focuses on the State of Arizona, its metropolitan statistical areas and counties. However, where possible we provide comparable data at the national level, for other Western states, and select Western metros.
View Updates for Key Economic Indicators
- Consumer Confidence
- Copper Prices + Production
- Employment + Labor Force
- Financial Markets + Inflation
- Inflation + Prices
- Labor Force + Unemployment
- Personal Income
- Retail Sales
- Wages, Hours and Earnings
Do you need more data?
- Do you need Economic forecast data for Arizona and its metro areas? Do you need historical series and in depth analysis? Find out about the benefits to your organization of membership in EBR's Forecasting Project.
- Do you need help accessing and using public data? Contact our State Data Center staff with your questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional information, please contact us .