Does your company or organization need in-depth economic forecasting services for Arizona? Long-run forecasts? If the answer is "Yes!" Please consider membership in The Forecasting Project.
The Forecasting Project holds quarterly forecast update meetings with Eller College economists and invited speakers providing a comprehensive examination of the economic outlook and business conditions in Arizona and its communities.
To join, contact Forecasting Project Director Dr. George Hammond.
Forecasting Project sponsorship allows your company access to in-depth economic forecasting services
Join the Forecasting Project
Dr. George Hammond, Forecasting Project Director
Dr. George W. Hammond is a widely recognized authority on regional economic forecasting, read more...
- Detailed economic forecast data and analysis updated quarterly for Arizona and the Phoenix and Tucson metro areas. Forecasts cover key indicators such as jobs, population, income, sales, tax revenues, and residential construction activity.
- Long-run 30-year horizon forecasts each August.
- A comprehensive examination of the outlook and business conditions in quarterly forecast update meetings with Eller College economists, other sponsors, and invited speakers, and access to forecast update PowerPoint presentations.
- Quarterly Economic Outlook report containing analysis and tables of forecasted variables, economic indicators, and 35 pages of graphs illustrating recent trends.
- Access to economic forecasting models and supporting data in EViews databanks and EXCEL spreadsheets. EViews is a product of IHS, a national leader in economic consulting and forecasting.
- Access to The Forecasting Project website for easy download of data, reports, analysis, and current indicators.
- Consulting on issues related to corporate economics and forecasting.
- Access to the Forecasting Project Director's Blog updated frequently with Dr. Hammond's discussion of developing trends in Arizona and the nation.
Current Forecasting Project sponsors include:
- Arizona Department of Transportation
- Arizona Joint Legislative Budget Committee
- Arizona Public Service Company
- BBVA Compass
- Central Arizona Project
- City of Mesa
- City of Phoenix
- City of Tempe
- City of Tucson
- Cox Communications
- Elliott D. Pollack and Company
- JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Maricopa Association of Governments
- Maricopa County
- Pima Association of Governments
- Pima County
- Salt River Project
- Tucson Electric Power Company
For additional information, please contact us.