The EBRC library is a unique reference collection focusing on economic conditions in Arizona.
The following list is suggestive of the major types of data available in the EBRC Library collection:
- agricultural statistics
- budgets and financial reports for selected Arizona cities and counties
- bankruptcies and foreclosures
- census of population and housing
- construction - building permits, housing sales
- consumer and producer price indices
- county business patterns
- education statistics
- economic census
- employment - national, regional, state and county
- exchange rates
- income - national, state, and county median household, per capita, total
- interest rates from Federal Reserve
- retail sales
- tourism - state and national park visitations for Arizona, border crossings
- trade - import/export
- vital statistics - births and deaths
The Library also maintains an archive of EBRC (earlier DEBR) publications and research reports. Publications include Arizona's Economy (1979--), Arizona Economic Indicators (1984--), Economic Outlook (85/86--), Arizona Review (1952-1990) and Arizona Statistical Abstract (1976--).
For additional information, please contact us.